DRS-1032 is a low cost and high performance QPSK
radio capable of transmitting a multiplexed stream
of 2-34 Mbps. An efficient integrated multiplexer
prepares the stream from some or all of the 16 E1
ports or the E3 port. The radio can also accept DVB
MPEG-TS from its E3 port making it proper for use in
video transmission applications. Multiple coding
rates and the Reed-Solomon codec along with channel
equalization and timing and carrier recovery
techniques guarantee a very good data link. ? has
multiple IF and RF units (up to 15 GHz) to be the
best choice for radio communication systems.
• Cost optimized, high performance low to high capacity
digital radio link
• Input bit rate support of 2-34 Mbps.
• Channel Bandwidth support of 1.5-30MHz.
• Reed-Solomon and Convolutional coding support for high
• 16×E1 or E3 physical input support.
• DVB MPEG-TS on ASI/E3 support (optional).
• n×E1 efficient multiplexing for n=1, 2, 3,…,16.
• Robust QPSK modulation for low cost and high performance
RF front ends.
• 36-70MHz or 140-300MHz IF output (1Hz step) with -30 to +5
dBm level (1 dB step).
• L-band or 2.1-2.7GHz RF output (50 Hz step) with -30 to -5
dBm level (1dB step).
• 15GHz outdoor RF module.
• Compact size of two rack units.