DRS-1137 is an ultra flexible QAM radio used for a
wide variety of digital radio applications.
Supporting QPSK to 128-QAM modulations and different
coding techniques (Convolutional, TCM and RS) along
with novel hardware design has enabled the radio for
being specifically configured for user defined
applications. The input stream to the digital
modulator consists of some or all of the 16 E1 input
streams, the E3 or the STM-1 stream after passing
through the efficient multiplexer. Output symbol
rate could also be arbitrarily defined and multiple
IF and RF outputs make the radio usable with higher
frequency RF units.
• Input bit
rate support of 1-170Mbps.
• Channel bandwidth support of 1-30 MHz.
• Trellis Coded Modulation support for high-order
• Reed-Solomon and Convolutional coding for link quality
• 16×E1, E3 or STM-1 physical input support.
• n×E1 efficient multiplexing for n=1, 2, 3,…, 16.
• QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM and 128-QAM support for bandwidth
• High accuracy timing and carrier recovery for high-order
• Powerful configurable adaptive equalizer (DEE).
• 36-70 MHz or 140-300 MHz IF output (1 Hz step).
• L-band or 2.1-2.7 GHz RF output (50 Hz step).
• IF output level of -30 to +5 dBm (1 dB step).
• RF output level of -40 to 0 dBm (1 dB step).
• Compact size of two rack units.