TEQ-2508 is a multi-path channel model emulator best
used to test digital QAM modems in laboratory. The
model accepts constant or varying parameters in
order to emulate different channel specifications.
Emulates a multi-path LOS Channel model (2 to 10 paths).
• Best hardware for Rummler model emulation (2-18 GHz).
• Measured AWN/AWGN included in the model.
• Including baseband models for RF transmitter and receiver
• Carrier offset emulation (10Hz to 2 MHz).
• Phase noise emulation of -140 to -60 dBc/Hz @1KHz
• Low IF (70 MHz) monitoring output.
• Additional Analog input/output with up to 125 MSPS
Sampling rate (optional).
• Full control on τ (equivalent second path delay), a (flat
attenuation) and b (equivalent second path attenuation).
• Variation control on τ/a and b (Standard distribution,
constant, linear or logarithmic).
• Full control on changing rate of model parameters.
• Maximum operating frequency of 125 MHz.
• Compact size of one rack unit.