DBX-8202 is a cost effective and high capacity OFDM
modulator used for DVB-T transmitters. With its
local or Ethernet based user interface, this
modulator can be fully controlled for different OFDM
modems, coding rates and channel bandwidth. tow
pre-correctors (linear and non-linear) guarantee the
high power transmitter work well at full load and
the exciter is ready for SFN networks by its SFN
adapter. the input to this modulator is through two
ASI or E3 ports with software selection ability
while a Remax board can be added to the system to
add program set selection feature. The modulator
delivers its output in low-IF or UHF bands to be
ready to use in different applications.
• Digital terrestrial
Exciter based on ETSI EN 300 744 standard.
• Used in DVB-T transmitters or ENG applications or Portable
Microware Radio links.
• 1-31.6 Mbps of input MPEG-TS bit rate.
• 6/7/8 MHZ output bandwidth (5MHz optional).
• Selectable QPSK/16-QAM/64-QAM modulations.
• FEC code rates of 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 and (204, 188)
• Software upgradeable to DVB-H (4k mode/5MHz).
• 2k/8K OFDM modes for high multi-path immunity.
• SFN adaptation (manual and automatic).
• Integrated digital pre-corrector (linear and non-linear).
• Hierarchical or Non-Hierarchical modes support.
• Two ASI/E3 inputs (Software Selectable).
• Optional Remux for two inputs.
• 34-70 MHz IF output (1Hz step) with -30 to 0 dBm level (1
• High VHF and UHF output (50 Hz step) with +5 to +30 dBm
level (1 dB step).
• Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 or local monitoring and control