DBX-3120 is a professional and cost-effective DVB
re-multiplexer. Different versions of this
re-multiplexer are available to meet the requirement
of this broadcasting users. 2/46/8 ASI BNC inputs
with at least 100Mbps of MPEG-TS re-multiplexing is
easily achievable with this unit.
This unit may also be equipped with optional SMPTE10
DVB-T, DVB-H, DVB-S and DVB-C modulators.
Typical applications for this unit are regional
re-multiplexing, local contribution insertions,
multi-channel broadcast creation, and sever
filtering and add/drop.
• 2/4/6/8 ASI BNC inputs, compatible with SPTS or MPTS
• 4 ASI BNC outputs (identical or different style Mux).
• Complete automated and manual add/drop, re-mapping, PID
filtering, re-stamping and PSI/SI features.
• Complete PSI/SI generator and management software
• Service, PID and PMT management and re-mapping.
• Event log printable with software and front panel control.
• Save/Actiate at least 16 different configurations.
• Loop Through capability for each input to any output