DAB Ensemble Provider (Multiplexer) is considered as
the coordinator of the DAB chain system. The input
to the multiplexer is provided from some or all of
the 12 inputs in G.703 format. Input ports are BNC
75Ω and can be different STI or ETI (NI or NA) after
processing the back channel commands (STI-C) to
determine the multiplexer configuration and tasks.
The connection between STI Encoders and Ensemble
Provider is bidirectional; so, seamless
reconfigurations can be scheduled and performed. DAB
Ensemble multiplexer can also be used in SFN
networks to multiplex number of DAB channels in to
• Supports all the DAB transmission modes (I,
II, III, IV).
• Supports STI-C Level 3 (the highest layer in TS 101 860).
• Seamless reconfigurations can be scheduled and performed.
• Time-Stamp compliant for using in SFN networks.
• Fully Compatible with EN 300 401, EN 300 797, EN 300 799
and EN 300 496-1, 2, 3.
• Up to 12 inputs in STI (PI, G.704/1, 2) or STI (PI, G.703)
• One output in ETI (NI, G.703) or ETI (NA, G.704) format
• RS-232 and Local control and monitoring.
• Windows-based Software for control, schedule and