DIN-6465 is a device for mapping an ASI based
MPEG-TS into the VC-4 container of a STM-1 signal.
This device also extracts the received MPEG-TS and
delivers it on its ASI ports. This interface is
mainly used when connecting a broadcaster to a
telecom network which does not accept ASI signals
with high rates. Using two DIN-? devices the
broadcaster can use a microwave or fiber
transmission network to connect to its broadcasting
sites or another broadcaster.
• Independent conversion of ASI-STM1 and
• Accepts more than 108Mbps of DVB-ASI.
• DVB-ASI generation in Byte/Burst Modes.
• Cable length support of more them 160 meters for STM1 and
50 meters for ASI.
• User friendly panel interface for control and monitoring.
• Compact size of one rack unit.