DIN-7040 is a DS3/E3/STS-1 distributor used to
source several systems with a single source. In its
basic mode, it creates an active connection between
the input and its four outputs. As this connection
includes re-clocking circuitry with jitter
attenuator in input/output paths, a set of
high-quality isolated copies is delivered at system
• 1-input, 4-output or 2-input, 8-output ASI
• Integrated jitter attenuators in both transmit and receive
• Optional Remux operation on input (in two – input mode).
• Arbitrary signal routing in two-input mode.
• Powerful line driver for driving more than 50 meters of
75-ohm coaxial cable.
• Automatic data squelching during LOS.
• Built-in self test for stand-alone test.
• Additional input ports (up to 4 ports) for input selection
• Ethernet, RS-232 and local control and monitoring